The iFoods guys, who were recently on Dragon’s Den, are looking for a CTO. Job spec below.
Seeking a talented and experience Web Developer (Chief Technical Officer). If you are creative, experience and eager to generate and communicate your ideas – this might be the job for you. You will play an important role and will be responsible for the website development, design clustering Tomcat/Apahe/MySQL, technical issues resolution.
You would need to be proficient in computer science (BA in IT) with a minimum of 5 years experience, have a capability to generate ideas and communicate them to the company management. You would have strong analytical skills, desire to work as a team member and a potential to lead a team.
Some of job tasks will include:
1. Deliver and manage each stage of the project lifecycle of web applications
3. Identify and apply the newest technologies
4. Lead and supervise the team of web developers
We will offer:
* Challenging technical projects in a dynamic environment
* Strong compensation depending on your experience
* Central office location (Thomas street)
* Rapid career progression
Apply via Irishjobs.ie here.