The Being-Digital conference is on in London on June 10th. They are looking for 30 start-ups to present to a audience of 250 VC’s, entrepreneurs, Angel Investors, CEOs of the internet businesses and Internet media/press.
There will be 7 core discussion themes in the main auditorium – Search, Advertising, Identity, Social, Location, Retail and Content – and a dedicated ‘Demo room’ in which the 30 selected companies will demo their services and products to delegates throughout the day.
Demo Tickets are normally Â£895 but they are offering them for Â£500 which includes:
- 1 stand in the Demo room – this will be a dedicated to you all day
- 1 x full delegate ticket (for the main auditorium)
- 1 x demo room ticket (for a second person to attend)
- 1 x 1 minute pitch to audience of 200+ on the main stage following the speaker/panel session most relevant to your company (eg: social, search, advertising etc.)
- Your 1min pitch will be filmed and the video will be on their website, along with your details
- Evening networking reception
- There is also a competition running for best one minute demo pitch as voted for by delegates on the day – prize includes hardware, software and consultancy time
Whilst Â£500 may seem like a lot, it looks like reasonable value to me compared to lots of other conferences. It is also highly targetted rather than just being a general “web conf”. And with DEMOÂ costing $18000……
And I’ve just realised that PutPlace are already signed-up!