EI has announced the 10 winners of this round of the Internet & Games Competitive Start Fund. Each start-up gets â‚¬50k for 10% equity stake by EI. 120 companies applied.
The winners are:
- Tribal City Interactive – Games including iPhone/Android. Yay Alan!
- Decisions For Heroes – Â Emergency response team management and analytics (and winner of the IQPrize). Yay Robin!
- Redwind Software – Game engines for mobile trivia games
- Cellplay Networks – Social gaming
- Jlizard – Cloud-based service for managing log data
- Plendi – Automating receipt processing
- Scurri – Helps consumers to discover affordable shipping
- Calom Technologies- Â Video delivery platform based on open web standards
- Franklyweb – Subscription based clothing product range (URL?)
- UnitedWeSave – Consumer web service for group buying around household bills