A quick bit of background…
A few months ago, Niall Smart contacted us in relation to his new startup – and we did a post where he was looking for a co-founder for his stealth startup – Cloudsync
Niall hooked up with Vinny Glennon and Cormac Driver – and these guys were accepted to the world famous Y Combinator in San Francisco.
Cloudsync is now known as Echodio – and Niall pinged us over the weekend to let us know that they’ve been shortlisted by the SXSW music+film+interactive festival to present at SXSW Accelerator, their showcase for technology startups.
One of four finalists in the music category – picked from over 200 applications.
Best of luck to the lads – keep the Irish flag flying….
Hopefully this will be the first post on this meme…
Niall Smart contacted us in relation to his new startup – and he is seeking a technical co-founder to join the team.
If you’re a talented developer, interested in working at the junction of digital music and cloud computing, and ready to play a key role in an early stage startup, then this is a fantastic opportunity:
* Are you technically adept? Our technology stack includes Ruby and AWS, but your track record is much more important than an exact skills portfolio.
* Do you understand the importance of the User Experience? This is a niche product for discerning consumers, and UX is a critical success factor. You’re ready to play the game of inches.
* Have you an entrepreneurial streak? The right person will be enthusiastic, motivated, innovative and strategic, and comfortable with a degree of risk and uncertainty. Essential traits – along with a sense of adventure and fun.
To learn more, contact Niall Smart (niall AT cloudsync.fm) – and include a brief bio with your email.
- Potential investment is currently under discussion with a small number of high calibre investors.
- Based on investment – willingness to re-locate to Silicon Valley for 3 months