Deadline for Seedcorn Start-Up Competition Approaching Fast
It’s that time of year again where start-ups all over the island are busy tweaking their business plans for the Seedcorn competition. There is still enough time if you start now and you’re missing out on a big opportunity if you don’t. There is â‚¬360,000 in prizes up for grabs.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- In the seed, startup or early stages of business development
- Incorporated on the island of Ireland
- Not more than 5 years old at Friday 25 September 2009
- Have a new equity requirement of at least â‚¬100,000 (or sterling equivalent)
- Have cumulative sales targets of less than or in excess of â‚¬5m by year 3,4 or 5
Deadline is 1PM FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2009